Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This is Hard!

I've only had this blog one week and I'm already doing poorly at updating it. So far, I haven't taken more pictures and I haven't been good at making time to write. Obviously, this whole blog thing is going to take a little getting used to.

We have had a really busy week, and weekend, which made it much more difficult to write on here. I don't think anyone (other than you, my dear husband) reads this blog anyway, so I guess it doesn't make too much difference right now. Maybe one of these days I will be privileged enough to have people go back and read my archives. = )

We were able to go up to Wisconsin and see my brother Kirk and his wife Kelly along with my sister Carolyn this weekend. It was so great to see where they all live and just hang out. Wish it could have been longer, though. We were only able to see them on Friday night because we stopped at their place on our way up to a wedding. It was a fun weekend of seeing old friends. Fun, but completely exhausting. We were pretty wiped out after getting back.

We are now playing catch up and spent tonight trying to get caught up on things and a little more organized. Laundry, cleaning, and my bed are waiting, so I will sign off for now. Goodnight, my faithful reader (aka, my loving, endearing husband!).

Kathryne

No comments:

Post a Comment