Monday, February 1, 2010

Why "The eXfuze Life"?


So, why would I name this blog, "The eXfuze Life"?

1. Because I had no clue what else to name it.

2. Because the product eXfuze has greatly impacted my life.

3. Because I had no clue what else to name it.

So, what is eXfuze? It is the first multi-botanical liquid supplement on the market. Basically, it is extracts from seven major super fruits fuzed together into one liquid supplement. The extracts from these super fruits are very potent and work powerfully in your body. My life has been completely changed as a result of taking this supplement. I couldn't be more thankful for it. Let me give you a little history.

I have had a constant headache for over ten years now. It just started one day and never went away. I've tried just about everything you can think of - from Mayo Clinic to natural therapies. You name it - I've tried it! No medicines seemed to make it better and no physician could figure out what was causing it. Eventually I just gave up on finding a cure and focused on dealing with life with a constant headache. Most of the time it was manageable, but some days I was stuck in bed.

Last November my husband brought home a bottle of eXfuze that his boss had given him. To be completely honest, I looked and him and shook my head. He knew I had tried everything and was honestly not interested in taking one more nasty-tasting product!! I promptly told him so and told him I wasn't interested in trying it. However, he insisted that it really didn't taste bad (he had tried it at the office) and that I should at least try some. I started taking it and was pleasantly surprised by how good it tasted, but was completely pessimistic about what it would do for me.

Within a week I noticed HUGE difference! I was sleeping better, my appetite was more controlled, and I hadn't had a bad headache. I still wasn't a complete believer, but figured it was worth continuing to take.

Here I am four months later - still taking the product - and still being amazed at how great I am feeling. My headache has improved dramatically!! Before, certain foods would always make my head hurt terribly (think migraine and in bed). However, since I started taking eXfuze, I can pretty much eat whatever I want and it doesn't bother me the least bit.

Yes, I am shamelessly plugging a product I believe in. It has made such a difference for me that I want everyone to know about it. I also want to praise my God for bringing this product into my path. I couldn't be more thankful for the difference that it is making in my life and in the lives of many people that I love!

I'll be posting more about eXfuze from time to time, but if you are interested in learning more about it, you can visit my website at www.exfuze.com/skmarketing

No comments:

Post a Comment